So I am heading to Mamby on the Beach this weekend. Pretty rad. Tweet me, lets link up while you're there ---> @realjuicy
Since I'm a total Chi city travel noob, I might need some help getting around. Also there is this...
CHICAGO TRANSIT AUTHORITY (CTA)
The Chicago Transit Authority is the fast, easy, inexpensive way to get to the event site. The CTA operates both trains and buses during festival hours. Mamby on the Beach recommends the following train stations:
- Cermak-Chinatown Red Line
- Cermak-McCormick Green Line
FREE event shuttles will run loop service from Cermak-Chinatown Red Line, to Cermak-McCormick Green Line, to Event Site.
Servicing bus routes include:
- #39 Pershing (Lake Park & Oakwood)
- #43 (Oakenwald & 43rd Street)
- #4 Cottage Grove (Cottage Grove & Pershing)